Introducing Monthly KEK Community Calls
Have questions? Need to get caught up? Here’s your chance!
During the first Monday of every month @ 17:00 UTC you get a chance to sit down with our developers and catch up on what they’ve been up to. After reviewing what the developers have been working on the past month, we’ll go into reading & answering community questions.
Please note: These community calls will be recorded and put online to reference later if needed. As always, we want to continue pushing for complete transparency and this seems like a great way to do so.
Community Call Overview
- Community call occurs @ 17:00 UTC time, the first Monday of every month.
- Community gets to listen in on high level project updates
- Monthly event happens in Discord stage channel — #monthly-community-call
- We will gather community questions beforehand in Discord channel: #Community-call-questions
- 30 minutes (+/-) for each developer to lightly discuss their assigned tasks
- 15 minutes (+/-) to read and answer #community-call prewritten questions
- 15–30 minutes (+/-) for community to ask their project related questions
We hope to see you in our first ever kek community call!